[Mimedefang] COMMAND not found with inline jpg

Serge van Thillo tila at home.nl
Tue Apr 6 05:12:21 EDT 2004

If Have a problem when I receive or send messages containing a jpg as
inline image.

When I check the log files he is telling something about memmory.
When I do mimedefang.pl . on the directory I get back the following
error:

Cannot open COMMANDS file from mimedefang: No such file or directory at
/usr/bin/mimedefang.pl line 474.

When I go back one directory and do the scan. mimedefang.pl mdefang.....
I get back nothing.. and everything works.. Who can exmplain this to
me?

these files are in the dir:

-rw-r-----    1 defang   nogroup       319 Apr  4 13:54 COMMANDS
-rw-r-----    1 defang   nogroup       607 Apr  4 13:54 HEADERS
-rw-r-----    1 defang   nogroup     95376 Apr  4 13:54 INPUTMSG
-rw-r-----    1 defang   nogroup        19 Apr  4 14:36 RESULTS
-rw-r-----    1 defang   nogroup       109 Apr  4 13:54 razor-agent.log

With kind regards,
        Serge van Thillo

This e-mail is intended solely for
the above-mentioned recipient and it
may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you have
received it in error, please notify
me immediately and delete this
e-mail. You must not copy,
distribute, disclose or take any
action in reliance on it.

This e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses. However, you are advised that you open any
attachments at your own risk.