[Mimedefang] Quarantine management - anyone else working on this?

Peter A. Cole peteracole at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 6 03:54:21 EDT 2004

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 14:20:58 +0100
Paul Murphy <pmurphy at ionixpharma.com> wrote:

> Pete,
>
> Excellent, thanks for the update.  If you find any problems with the system, or
> have any requests for additional features, let me know - I've started a list,
> and will implement some/all of them eventually.  All I would count out at the
> moment is displaying the decoded attachments, as this is likely to cause
> security issues, as you'd expect.  Updating the display program to limit the
> size of the ENTIRE_MESSAGE section is high on my list...
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Paul.

No worries Paul.

The only thing I can imagine doing at the moment would be to reduce the font size so more fits on the screen, and maybe adding a return link so that after you empty the quarantine, it's a bit easier to return to the main quarantine page. Other than that, it seems to do what I need it to.

Security issues aren't a problem here as it's a home mail server, so there's only 5 email accounts, all of which I'm sort of in control of.

Thanks again Paul,

Pete