[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.42 + group directory permissions

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 02:58:40 EDT 2004

Aha - I'm not alone :)

I see the same problem with 2.41 (haven't tried 2.42 yet - it's not in
the FreeBSD ports tree) on my FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT box.  See the thread
at
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2004-March/021391.h
tml

I put in an explicit chmod 750 of the Work directory and 640 of the
contents to solve the problem.

What OS are you running?

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?