[Mimedefang] Black Listed

Doug Brott brott at redh.com
Tue Apr 6 02:49:54 EDT 2004

Mark Defang wrote:

> This is the weird thing, I am not a dial up.  I have a business
> service with multiple IP's!!   I don't know the black list but I will
> find out in the morning.  I'll bet that my IP's are not on your
> lists.  I have checked with MAPS and a few others, and I don't show
> up.   What is a T1 subscriber supposed to do?  I have more to do then
> chase down why my employees can't email one customer.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mark

Obviously, it is a problem for you, but why not contact the customer and
ask them to put you on their white list?  If they're interested in your
wares then I'm sure it will not be a problem.  In fact, if they are a
good customer, I would expect the specific recipient to be hounding
their IT folks as well.

Of course, your big concern is the other potential customers/vendors
that you might miss.  This is understandable, and I wish you luck in
your endeavor.  You sound like you know what needs to be done.

--
Doug Brott
brott at redh.com