[Mimedefang] Black Listed

Mark Defang defang at astroshapes.com
Tue Apr 6 00:23:34 EDT 2004

This is the weird thing, I am not a dial up.  I have a business service
with multiple IP's!!   I don't know the black list but I will find out
in the morning.  I'll bet that my IP's are not on your lists.  I have
checked with MAPS and a few others, and I don't show up.   What is a T1
subscriber supposed to do?  I have more to do then chase down why my
employees can't email one customer.

Thanks!

Mark