[Mimedefang] bayesian working?

Martin J. Dellwo dellwo at 3dp.com
Mon Apr 5 17:53:29 EDT 2004

I am trying to test out a system-wide bayesian filter.  If something
gets tagged because of the bayesian test, is there a keyword in
X-Spam-Score I can look for so that I know it was triggered?

By the way, I am running sa-learn as the 'root' user, using default
/.spamassassin/user_prefs.  This puts the files bayes_* in
/.spamassassin.  I then copied them to /var/spool/MD-Quarantine and
changed the owner for the mimedefang user.  I tried running as root and
telling it to use /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf but it just hangs up.
  I tried running with the -D flag and I see no reason why it is
failing.  Is it ok to copy the files from the root user to MD-Quaratine
this way?  does the -D flag process the files fully?  Every time I run
sa-learn with -D, it goes through the initial phases but doesn't
actually read and process messages.
--
Martin J. Dellwo
(610) 458-5264 x6512