[Mimedefang] Replacing SpamAssassin with DSPAM

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Mon Apr 5 13:39:21 EDT 2004

Everything I've read about DSPAM mentions that it is harder to setup then sa.
Note, DSPAM still needs to be trained...and including it in the SA
framework allows it to be trained by SA.

The best option imo is just to wait for it to be included as a plugin for
SA 3.0.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering