[Mimedefang] Quarantine management - anyone else working on this?

Paul Murphy pmurphy at ionixpharma.com
Mon Apr 5 09:20:58 EDT 2004

Pete,

Excellent, thanks for the update.  If you find any problems with the system, or
have any requests for additional features, let me know - I've started a list,
and will implement some/all of them eventually.  All I would count out at the
moment is displaying the decoded attachments, as this is likely to cause
security issues, as you'd expect.  Updating the display program to limit the
size of the ENTIRE_MESSAGE section is high on my list...

Best Wishes,

Paul.
Paul Murphy
Head of Informatics
Ionix Pharmaceuticals Ltd
418 Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0PA

Tel. 01223 433741
Fax. 01223 433788

DISCLAIMER:
are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender or the Ionix IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 1223 433741