[Mimedefang] search perl code perl-ldap to see if a user exist + how use bogofilter + problem clamav failed with testvirus.org ?

jean-marc pouchoulon jean-marc.pouchoulon at ac-montpellier.fr
Fri Apr 2 02:32:24 EST 2004

Bonjour,
Does anyone use bogofilter with mimedefang and of course how ? or simply
with milter ( bogofilter-milter don't seem to work on a mail gateway).
I 'd like also to ask our ldap server with perl-ldap , if a user exist
before accepting mail. If someone did it....
I have also some problems with mimedefang and clamav. A lots of test
from www.testvirus.org failed. I saw in the archive that the "problem"
wa referenced
without clear answers( or I don't understand) . It works correctly with
clamav-milter. no more answers ?

thanks

jean-marc.