[Mimedefang] greylisting software... what do people use?

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Apr 1 11:40:37 EST 2004

There are 3-4 implementation out that that seem to work, including mine.
I've never had any complaints about mine, or of the others...failing.
Search the archives.
The mimedefang one's use perl db-file.
With that said,
canit-pro is fuller featured and works out of the box with greylisting.

Henrik Schmiediche said:

>     Hello,
> I am thinking of implementing greylisting. I am using mimedefang 2.41 with
> spamassassin 2.63.
>
> What greylisting tools or programs do people use? I need something robust.
> Volume of mail is not too high, but the software needs to work
> reliability.
>
> Sincerely,
>
>     - Henrik

Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering
Montana State University-Bozeman,Montana