[Mimedefang] Best free antivirus

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:52:01 EDT 2003

>From: "Rodrigo Figueiredo Teixeira" <rteixeira at engetron.com.br>
>
>I'm planning to install a free ativirus in my sendmail/mimedefang server.
>Anyone have a sugestion?

A number of the commercial offerings are free for personal use (including
F-Prot) and a while back you could get Trend filescan for Linux for free.

>This uvscan is free?

AFAIK, yes.

As the saying goes: TANSTAAFL (for those who don't read Heinlein - try
Google).

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?