[Mimedefang] Plug: LISA '03 Tutorial

John john at jjgb.com
Mon Sep 22 17:26:01 EDT 2003

Long ways from Billings, Montana to San Diego and I want one too <G>  How
much?  And where do I send the money?  And do they have pockets for rescue
disk and pen? <LOL>

At 02:26 PM 9/22/2003, you wrote:
>I won't be in SD...
>
>But I want a shirt..
>
>:(
>
>  -Ben
>

>David F. Skoll wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>The folks at LISA have been asking for marketing help... so here goes...
>>I will be giving a MIMEDefang tutorial on Sunday, 26 October at
>>LISA '03 in San Diego.  For details, please see:
>>http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa03/tutorials/tutsun.html#s12
>>We'll also have a booth (#23) at the show (gasp!  Roaring Penguin
>>is a real company now...) and we have 200 limited-edition collector's
>>Roaring Penguin T-shirts to give away.
>>But... special for you... I will be reserving 5 T-shirts for people
>>on this list.  If you come to our booth and we've run out of shirts, just
>>give me your name, and if you were on the MIMEDefang mailing list
>>as of midnight UTC, Sunday 21 September 2003, we'll give you one of
>>the 5 reserved ones (until they're all gone too.)
>>Regards,
>>David.

John Jaeger - Billings, Montana

EMail To	: <mailto:john at jjgb.com>
Home Page	: <http://www.jjgb.com>

PGP:
RSA Key ID: 0xAAEC7751  <http://www.jjgb.com/public_files/RSA_Key.zip>

"Our liberty is protected by four boxes...
     The ballot box, the jury box, the soap box, and the cartridge box."
                                    - Anonymous

"Soap Box" didn't work, now using the "Cartridge Box" 3/20/2003