[Mimedefang] 8.12.10 upgrade

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Thu Sep 18 22:08:00 EDT 2003

On 9/19/03 10:35 AM, "Bill Maidment" <bill.maidment at elgas.com.au> wrote:

> Bill Friedman wrote:
>
>> has anyone found this break anything in MD/SA?
>>
> I upgraded yesterday. 3 viruses slipped through, but it could be I
> didn't build the sendmail.cf properly so I've rebuilt and restarted.
> No further problems in the last 2 hours. But no one has sent me any
> viruses either :'(
>
> Cheers
> Bill

I installed yesterday.  when i rebuilt my sendmail.cf with the 8.12.10
release, it didn't include my cf/hack/*.m4 files (which included some custom
LDAP stuff) and therefore didn't build my sendmail.cf file properly.

I rebuilt it from my 8.12.8(p1) source tree and it built the sendmail.cf
file properly and it seems to work fine.

i sent an email to sendmail.org about that, not sure if it's a bug or not.
anyways, aside from that, MD, SA, clamav, file::scan, etc seem to work w/o
problem.

alan