[Mimedefang] Can I Use Spamassassin Score Instead of MIMEDefang Score?

Jason Granat jason at akota.com
Wed Sep 10 14:09:00 EDT 2003

  Hello,

So I tried Chris Meyer's suggestion and also found a section in the
README.SPAMASSASSIN file about how to get MD to use SA.  MD is scoring
higher now but still averages a few points lower than SA.  Is there any
way to just force MD to use the SA score instead of it's own score?
 SA's scores have been working so much better for so long.  That brings
up another question, could the scoring be different due to spam learned
or does MD take that into account since it's told to use SA?

Thanks,

Jason

Woops, that was my original post!  I was not a member of the list at the
time and I never saw that it got posted so I joined the list and posted
this second time.  Sorry for the annoyance and thanks to everyone,
especially Chris Myers!

Jason