[Mimedefang] MD + SA + bayes problem

Paul freebsd at pksnet.com
Tue Sep 30 20:38:01 EDT 2003

>Is perl-DB_File properly installed on the system?

Yup, I doublechecked that first.  Both the Berkley DB and the Perl module to access are installed and working It's running now at least for manual learning, I needed to change the command line to the new version posted here earlier. Still looking to make sure bayes is auto learning as I think I have a problem there still.

Thanks for the tip though, I did make sure I updated the CPAN module to the latest version as that one does not appear to come with SA nor is it listed as a dependency in the FreeBSD ports...

Paul