[Mimedefang] Plug: LISA '03 Tutorial

James Ralston qralston+ml.mimedefang at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 30 02:56:08 EDT 2003

On 2003-09-22 at 16:15:43-0400 "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> I will be giving a MIMEDefang tutorial on Sunday, 26 October at LISA
> '03 in San Diego.  For details, please see:
>
> http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa03/tutorials/tutsun.html#s12

I'll be there.

> We'll also have a booth (#23) at the show (gasp!  Roaring Penguin is
> a real company now...) and we have 200 limited-edition collector's
> Roaring Penguin T-shirts to give away.

Oooo... me want.  :)

A suggestion for those of us on the list who plan to attend:

I suggest we thank David for producing such a nifty product as
MIMEDefang by buying him dinner at LISA at least one of the days (if
not multiple days).

Drool over these:

    http://www.todaisandiego.com/

    http://www.rockbottom.com/RockBottomWeb/RBR/index.aspx?PageName=/RockBottomWeb/Controls/Location/DisplayLocationRBR.ascx&SectionName=Root.LocationFinder.LocationResults.LocationDetails.OurPlace&LocationID=10077

(Yes, Rock Bottom is a chain, but the Brewmaster who was there in 2001
knew his stuff, and I believe he's still there.  (If I hadn't had to
get up the next morning, I would've drunk myself into a coma on his
Belgian Trippel With Banana.))

James Ralston, Information Technology
Software Engineering Institute