[Mimedefang] Mimedefang 2.36 and how to drop a blocked attachmentmessage - action_bounce?

Kris Deugau kdeugau at webhart.net
Mon Sep 29 18:11:01 EDT 2003

Kenneth Porter wrote:
> Are there any MTA's that correctly bounce to
> the original relay?

How many home-user desktop PCs do you know of that could process such a
rejection as a new incoming message?

None of mine can.

How many corporate desktop PCs do you know of that could process such a
rejection as a new incoming message?

None of the ones at work here could.  None of the desktop systems at the
computer store next door could.

It's a nice idea, but not very practical.

The only desktop systems that would likely be able to handle such an
inbound message are those that aren't vulnerable to Win32 viruses in the
first place...  <g>

-kgd
apartment it is.