[Mimedefang] MD bottleneck problem

John Scully jscully at isupportisp.com
Mon Sep 29 13:30:01 EDT 2003

If you are running spamassassin turn on timelogging by adding
timelog_path /var/log/spamassassin
to the /etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf

Most likely you will see one remote test like DCC or an RBL timing out.

DO NOT FORGET TO TURN THIS BACK OFF!  It will eat your disk and takes a
lot of processor power and disk io to write the logs.

John