[Mimedefang] Problem with HTML formated message

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Mon Sep 29 11:50:01 EDT 2003

--On Monday, September 29, 2003 11:28 AM +1000 Mathew Thomas
<mathew.thomas at rmit.edu.au> wrote:

> Some users now are complaining that they are not getting HTML formatted
> mail message, but some got HTML e-mail without any problem. Looks like
> the problem arise when the sending host do a check on whether the
> receiving host accept HTML formatted mail or not.

I believe there's an item at the bottom of the standard filter that drops
HTML-only email, but passes HTML mail with a text/plain equivalent. I'd
guess that the probers send only the HTML piece, it bounces, and they retry
with a text-only piece.

You could just comment out this part of the filter.