[Mimedefang] large systems

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sat Sep 27 17:20:01 EDT 2003

--On Saturday, September 27, 2003 11:22 AM -0400 "David F. Skoll"
<dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> I would recommend CanIt-PRO, of course. :-) The DB and Web interface
> are already done for you, as is the ability to have per-user
> customization.

I was looking over the demo and didn't see anything for anti-virus. Is
there a hook in there somewhere for that?

And of course for pricing there's the "email the sales guys" link. I always
hate that when I just want to get a ballpark figure for different sizes, so
I know what to tell clients. Does the price change too rapidly to put a
"list" price on the website? Or is there some other subtle reason I'm not
clever enough to guess why the price isn't there?