[Mimedefang] header part problem

Cem GÜLER cem at megatek.com.tr
Fri Sep 26 11:23:00 EDT 2003

Hello,

I've edited the mimedefang.pl file so it adds a disclaimer to mails but I
have a big problem here:

that's ok next part:
------=_NextPart_000_0073_01C3844A.AC950700

this is the header part of the disclaimer
------=_NextPart_000_0073_01C3844A.AC950700

(*) If this part is text/plain then everything is ok. But if text/html, then
disclaimer text is sent as attachment.

I have edited both mimedefang-filter and mimedefang.pl files so that the
original

action_add_part() sub changed. I didn't want to use a disclaimer.txt. And
also I have edited the mimedefang.pl file, added a subroutine called
action_add_footer() which is an exact copy of action_add_part() subroutine,
but it does not get $fname parameter and does not run the three statements
beginning with $part->head parts. And there was an if clause which was
edited. It now looks like this:
$entity->make_multipart("alternative", Force=>1);

I just run MIMEDefang for adding a disclaimer, no Spamassasin working, or
configured. No external or 3rd party tools. My sendmail version is
sendmail-8.12.8-9.90, and operating system is RedHat 9, up2date etc...

By the way I need your help.

Cem GULER