[Mimedefang] RE: New to this - Adding text to indicate SPAM e-mail

McWhirter,Julia julia.mcwhirter at superh.com
Fri Sep 26 04:49:01 EDT 2003

Thanks for this but I am only testing at the moment I am aware I need
the latest stuff, it is just I installed it all and then a new release
appeared plus we had a serious network outage that needed fixing so I
had to delay the testing for a while.

Anyway Kevin fixed the problem yesterday and it works very well.

Regards
J.