[Mimedefang] Performance Benchmarking / Experiances

Joe Stevens joe at dvt.spin.ad.jp
Thu Sep 25 07:47:01 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am interested in deploying Mimedefang at a fairly large mail site, and
would be interested in hearing how many messages get handled by what
hardware from any list members that also run large sites (our current
load is about 100,000 messages a day).

After looking at a number of solutions, Mimedefang was unquestionably my
favorite, but wasn't able to find any hard performance numbers on
google...

I am sure the exact performance changes with which filters you are
running, but any experiances as well as performance tuning tips I could
get would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Joe