[Mimedefang] Error - Overlong line in RESULTS file!

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Wed Sep 24 14:00:01 EDT 2003

> At 09:34 AM 9/24/2003, Barry Byrne wrote:
> >Sep 24 14:34:17 onyx mimedefang[64713]: h8ODY92x047976: Overlong line in
> >RESULTS file!
> >
> >Anyone come accross this before?
>
> I started seeing those after upgrading to SpamAssassin 2.60, always on
> messages that tripped a lot of SA rules.
> SA has dropped the terse_report feature in favor of better
> customization of
> the report template.  After I redefined the report template in local.cf
> (see /usr/share/spamassassin/10_misc.cf for an example) and replaced
> _SUMMARY_ with _REPORT_, the frequency dropped from several times an hour
> to about twice a day.

I had this prior to upgrading to SA2.60.

I've since set MimeDefang to keep directories as per Davids suggestion - so
we'll see what happens when it next happens. Of course now that I want it to
happen, theres no sign of the error! A bit like waiting for a bus!

Will let you know what I find out.

Cheers,

Barry