[Mimedefang] Cost of NAI

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Wed Sep 24 13:32:01 EDT 2003

Dee,

     Then I suggest if you're going to go with uvscan is to get the 5 user
license. The actual license for uvscan is not limited to the 5; however, the
only way to get a licensed version of uvscan is to get the 5 user enterprise
license.  I argued with McAfee for about an hour over this and finally just
relented.

     Just make sure you tell them what flavor of Unix you are using.  They
automatically assumed I was using Linux and almost sent me the wrong binary.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!