[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin 2.60

VonEssen, John VonEssJ at intelihealth.com
Wed Sep 24 11:37:01 EDT 2003

I started using it as soon as it came out.

I don't use SA reports, just the numerical score and list of all tests
that were positive (which I write out to syslog along with RelayAddr and
Recipient).

It is definitely an improvement! New tests, more DNSBL's, etc.,. I am
ending up with higher scores and more captured spam.