[Mimedefang] action_accept called outside of filter context

VonEssen, John VonEssJ at intelihealth.com
Wed Sep 24 10:45:01 EDT 2003

Found something in the archive but it doesn't explain why I am getting
this entry in syslog.

Within filter() and filter_multipart() I added the following to the top
of the subroutine:

return action_accept() if friendly_match($RelayAddr);

Both filter() and filter_multipart() action_accept is called. I am not
calling this new feature in filter_begin() which only does a return. So
I am confused why I am getting this syslog entry. The new sub
friendly_match (which exempts certain relays or 'friends' from certain
types of filtering) is in the mimedefang-filter config file right next
to filter_bad_filename().

-John