[Mimedefang] Filtering new Mirosoft virus email ...

Justin Hennessy jhennessy at mitchamcouncil.sa.gov.au
Tue Sep 23 19:57:01 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how I could DROP an entire email if a certain phrase was in the "subject" of the email.

eg I want to filter any emails that have a subject of this:

       Fwd: Current Net Security Patch

Hope someone can help with this.

Justin Hennessy RHCT MCSE
Network and Systems Administrator
City of Mitcham

Quote: "It could be terminal, if I meet the Lone Sniper hiding behind his grassy
knoll."

Information contained in this message may be confidential information and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege or public interest immunity.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised.  If you have received this document in error, please telephone (08) 8372 8888.