[Mimedefang] monkeys.dom UPL being DDOSed to death

F.M. Taylor ftaylor1 at mymail.indstate.edu
Tue Sep 23 14:50:07 EDT 2003

I will probably hate myself in the morning, but.....

I have a big fat pipe, and a good number of "healthy sized" Sun servers.

I would be willing to host a DNSBL here.  We have lawyers, a police force, and
are "state owned".  Getting law enforcement involved would not be a problem, if
someone wanted to F*** with me I would totally enjoy squashing them.

I don't have time to go software hunting, but something easy to setup that
someone could point me to would work for me.  Something that is basically self
maintaining, I could handle a few "actions" per day, but not several thousand.
I mean I do have a real job, so I can't spend ALL my time maintaining a single
application.

So, if you have what I would need, or know where it is, let me know.

--
Mike Taylor. GSEC/GCFW 'Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis'
Coordinator of Systems Administration and Network Security