[Mimedefang] Bloclking mail to a mailing list if mail is from outside of our network

Mathew Thomas mathew.thomas at rmit.edu.au
Tue Sep 23 00:27:21 EDT 2003

Hi
 I am managing a mail gateway for a Uni which is running on Sendmail. All mail from inside and
outside our network are routed via the gateway.

There are more five hundred of mailing list in our GroupWise. The GroupWise server has got user at ems.uni.edu.au as well as  mailinglist at ems.uni.edu.au. I would like to block mail  only to these mailing  lists (mailinglist at ems.uni.edu.au) , if the mail is  from outside, but allow all mail from inside the network to the mailing list. (ie allow mail to the list if a mail is from an IP in the
/etc/mail/relay-domains.).  How can I do it.  Please help

Thanks
Mathew