[Mimedefang] Uvscan update scripts

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Mon Sep 22 17:07:01 EDT 2003

Well after getting this script past it's assumption that everyone uses Linux
and the EICAR test returning W32/TryMem and not EICAR it is now happily
making sure I say updated.

For those that care my systems are now running all mail through uvscan and
clamd.  No buggies passed YET!!!

Thanks folks..

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!