[Mimedefang] Plug: LISA '03 Tutorial

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Sep 22 16:16:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

The folks at LISA have been asking for marketing help... so here goes...

I will be giving a MIMEDefang tutorial on Sunday, 26 October at
LISA '03 in San Diego.  For details, please see:

http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa03/tutorials/tutsun.html#s12

We'll also have a booth (#23) at the show (gasp!  Roaring Penguin
is a real company now...) and we have 200 limited-edition collector's
Roaring Penguin T-shirts to give away.

But... special for you... I will be reserving 5 T-shirts for people
on this list.  If you come to our booth and we've run out of shirts, just
give me your name, and if you were on the MIMEDefang mailing list
as of midnight UTC, Sunday 21 September 2003, we'll give you one of
the 5 reserved ones (until they're all gone too.)