[Mimedefang] Watching for a certain e-mail address

Jeff Powell jeff at jeffpowell.com
Sun Sep 21 18:18:03 EDT 2003

Hi,
There have been a couple of times in the past when I really want to know
the instant I receive a particular e-mail that i"ve been waiting for.
Can MIMEDefang be used for this?  What I want to do is monitor for a
certain incoming e-mail address (or list of addresses) and then send a
very short e-mail message to my pager telling me that is has arrived.
Does anyone have a filter that can do this?  I haven't yet mastered the
art of creating MIMEDefang filters, and all my efforts so far have
failed.

Thanks,

Jeff