[Mimedefang] Interesting anti-HTML filter side-effect

Mark lists at westerncanada.com
Sat Sep 20 01:02:05 EDT 2003

I don't think the day will come when end users will realize that the
ability to set a background color, include inline images, or use boldfaced
coloured text isn't worth the price they pay for security and usability...
after all we all NEED to use services such as incredimail since its where
email has evolved to, don't we? (/sarcasm)

Mark