[Mimedefang] 8.12.10 upgrade

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Sep 19 17:08:01 EDT 2003

--On Friday, September 19, 2003 8:54 PM +0200 Stephane Lentz
<Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr> wrote:

> For those running RedHat, in the Rawhide area there is a SRC.RPM for
> sendmail 8.12.10 :
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/SRPMS/SRPMS/sendmail-8.12.10-1
> .1.src.rpm

Thanks! I had to back-rev from 8.12.9 to 8.12.8 to get a patched RH version
yesterday, now I can kick back up to the latest and greatest!

Note that for those of you using older distros (notably 7.2 for me), this SRPM
will not include MILTER support. You'll need to install the SRPM, then edit
the cf file amongst the patches to add the MILTER options, before building the
binary. I recommend adding your initials to the release number to flag this as
a site-customized package.