[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang apparently corrupting TeX files

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Fri Sep 19 14:42:01 EDT 2003

I am not sure if I am remembering correctly, but I think we saw
something similar. It was either spamassassin that was causing these
changes for some reason or one of th eoptions we had in
/etc/mail/mimedefang-filter .. it was quite a while back when we were
first testing things and I didnt keep as good of notes as I thought :(.

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645 (note new #)