[Mimedefang] 8.12.10 upgrade

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Fri Sep 19 12:45:27 EDT 2003

Well to add to this fray.. I just built sendmail 8.12.10 on my mail servers.

I made the changes I needed to make in a couple header files (TOBUFSIZ and
MAXMAILERS). Moved my site.config.m4 file from the 8.12.8p1 path into the
new sendmail path

Did a make all and make install..
Copied ./devtools and the contents of the ./cf to /usr/lib/mail
Rebuilt my .cf and copied it place
Kill all the sendmail processes and started the new sendmail..

MIMEDefang is happily deleting viruses and nailing SPAM.   Well now that I
downloaded
dat-4294.tar a second time.  The first time scan.dat was corrupted.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!