[Mimedefang] OT: seeking sendmail.spec

cam bcp1 at craqskeep.com
Wed Sep 17 16:33:01 EDT 2003

I didn't want to post this here, but i can't find the post i'm thinking
about.

I know there are a few of you who have rolled your own RPMs for sendmail
from the later (8.12.9+) versions.  I'm getting to a point where i need to
do this myself for several systems/packages as i'm spending more and more
time keeping up with the notes for building etc.  Would one of you who has
built their own RPMs mind contacting me off-list (email at bottom of
message) with a copy of a current (8.12.9 or 8.12.10 based) spec file so i
can get an idea of how to build them?

Thanks!

Cam Proctor
bcp1 at craqskeep.com