[Mimedefang] Patch time!

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Wed Sep 17 13:23:01 EDT 2003

On 09/17/03 at 12:45, 'twas brillig and David F. Skoll scrobe:
> Better upgrade to Sendmail 8.12.10:
>
> http://www.sendmail.org/8.12.10.html
>
> "Sendmail 8.12.10 is available; it contains a fix for a critical
> security problem discovered by Michal Zalewski."

	Aahh, shit.

	Is this an advance leak? I notice that the referenced page
claims a release date of 9/24:

[...]
    This listing shows the version of the sendmail binary, the version
    of the sendmail configuration files, the date of release, and a
    summary of the changes in that release.

    8.12.10/8.12.10     2003/09/24
[...]

> Also, time to move to OpenSSH 3.7.1.

	BTDT. At least I had [most of] a night's sleep in between...

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX, linux, SMTP-ninja; news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key