[Mimedefang] Re: Great open letter about anti-virus, emails, bounces, etc.

Richard Cooper richard.cooper at dagroupplc.com
Wed Sep 17 13:00:49 EDT 2003

This makes much more sense to me and would surely be almost as effective. As someone already said, I'm pretty sure my home boxes are administered better than those of many ISPs (I'm also mail and sysadmin for the SME where I work, so I'm not just a home user) so starting with a scoring handicap is no big issue - its just being frozen our for being a little guy that bugs me. Its another small step between the good, ol' Internet of old and the Corpnet of the future.

Anyway, I've had my say on the record so there you go :)

Cheers
Ric

they are addressed.

originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of DA Group.