[Mimedefang] Ignore local mail / outgoing mail

Mike Heller mike at dsny.com
Tue Sep 16 10:52:00 EDT 2003

Can anyone tell me how I would set up MIMEDefang to ignore local mail
(withing our office) and outgoing mail?  Our support guys send out
software installers (exe files) from time to time and they are getting
stripped.  Zipping is not really an option as many of the end users
don't have a clue what to do with a zip file.  I have MIMEDefang running
and it does strip "bad"attachments, but I just want to ignore outgoing
mail scan and possible local traffic as well.

Thanks for the input,
Mike