[Mimedefang] Problems with making MIMEdefang

Håkon Nilsen (Exinet AS) nilsen at xinet.no
Mon Sep 15 08:18:01 EDT 2003

Thanks, Kevin,

This worked like a charm for me.

I had some other issues with MIME-tools-* also. When running 'perl
Makefile.PL' it returned a whole bunch of errors regarding Mail::Field,
Mail::Filter, Mail::Header etc. etc.

What I did to solve this, and I guess you could add it to your excellent
document, was:

# Make sure everything is in place for Perl
perl -MCPAN -e shell
install Mail::Field
quit

This should really install all these files. After this, building
MIME-tools-* is safe and error free.

Best regards,
Haakon Nilsen