[Mimedefang] Running Mailman 2.1.2 with Spamassassin 2.55 and Mimedefang. 2.36

Michael W. Cocke cocke at catherders.com
Fri Sep 12 14:48:00 EDT 2003

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:30:04 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Michael W. Cocke wrote:
>
>> I think the odds are against it being either of these 2 programs, but
>> I'm losing what's left of my mind....   Mailman won't send any
>> mail....  No error messages, logs look ok, and it doesn't LOOK like
>> mimedefang or spamassassin has anything to do with the problem...  but
>> I figured I'd ask.  Any weirdness I should know about?
>
>I run the same setup, no trouble here.
>
>  Jason

That leaves it down to my configuration, I guess.  Wish I had some
idea where to look next.  No error messages, no bounces, nothing in
the logs..  it just quietly fails.  ARGH.

Mike-

Mornings:  Evolution in action.  Only the grumpy will survive.

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have
installed site-wide spam filters at catherders.com.  If
email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,
non-attachments.