[Mimedefang] Mangling question...

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 13:44:00 EDT 2003

I'm running MD 2.35 on a FreeBSD 4.8 box, and it's been doing just great.

However, I'm getting bored with SSHing into it to pull out the spam and
report it.  So I used the recipie in the archive
(http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2003-May/005668.html)
to attach the original email.

Now, what I'd really like to do is also attach, along with that email, the
SpamAssassin report.  Trouble is, I can't work out how to (I know enough
perl to know I don't know enough perl, if you know what I mean).

Could some kind soul out there enlighten me please.

TIA

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?