[Mimedefang] Running Mailman 2.1.2 with Spamassassin 2.55 and Mimedefang. 2.36

Michael W. Cocke cocke at catherders.com
Fri Sep 12 12:51:02 EDT 2003

I think the odds are against it being either of these 2 programs, but
I'm losing what's left of my mind....   Mailman won't send any
mail....  No error messages, logs look ok, and it doesn't LOOK like
mimedefang or spamassassin has anything to do with the problem...  but
I figured I'd ask.  Any weirdness I should know about?

Mike-
Mornings:  Evolution in action.  Only the grumpy will survive.

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have
installed site-wide spam filters at catherders.com.  If
email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,
non-attachments.