[Mimedefang] Question about lifetime of variables

Jason Kontkanen jason at itbandits.com
Fri Sep 12 10:37:01 EDT 2003

David,

Thanks for the response.  That was part of what I was looking for, but I was
also curious how long the slaves themselves stayed around.  If I set a
global variable when I receive a mail, will it still be there when the next
mail comes in?  (assuming it's processed by the same slave)  Or do the
slaves exit immediately after handling a message?

Jason