[Mimedefang] Can I Use Spamassassin Score Instead of MIMEDefang Score?

Jason Granat jason at akota.com
Wed Sep 10 16:17:13 EDT 2003

Hi, thanks for the reply.  Something doesn't jive here.  In my headers I
always wind up with 2 scores.  I'll paste headers from a spam I just got
below.  I do see that more tests are being run for the first score.  I
am running the current versions of MD and SA (well, MD is 2.36, current
is 2.37).  The thing that I now think may be the problem is the issue
you brought up about running multiple milters.  I am running one
instance of spamass-milter which is what I originally used for SA.
 Should I not be using this?  Is there another milter to use?

Forgive me for being an idiot.  I've been searching all the FAQ's,
man's, etc. that I can find and I am stumped.  I don't mean to be a
bother to the list.

Thanks,

Jason
Headers: