[Mimedefang] Include hostname in message sent by action_quarantine_entire_message

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Wed Sep 10 14:38:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Scott Ostrander wrote:

> I have several MD/SA servers.
> When I look at quarantine messages I do not know which server it is quarantined on.
> Any suggestions as what to change to include the server hostname in the message.

       $QuarantineSubject (default "MIMEDefang Quarantine Report")
              The subject used when a quarantine notice is sent to the  admin-
              istrator.  If you set this, you should set it each time you call
              action_quarantine() or action_quarantine_entire_message().

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA