[Mimedefang] configure in wrong part of RPM spec file

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Sep 9 23:29:00 EDT 2003

--On Tuesday, September 09, 2003 1:15 PM -0400 Kris Deugau
<kdeugau at webhart.net> wrote:

> Because "prep" in the context of rpm-building means "prepare to execute
> make".  For a somewhat more detailed "Why?", ask in linux.redhat.rpm, or
> redhat.rpm.general.  <g>

Done. ;) I'll post back with any response I get, and a patch if that makes
sense.

Meanwhile, most of the SRPM's I've encountered come from Red Hat Rawhide
(which I rebuild to match the package to the earlier Red Hat release), and I
believe most if not all put configure in the %prep section.