[Mimedefang] The variable $hits has now 3 digits after decimal point

Jens Schleusener Jens.Schleusener at t-systems-sfr.com
Tue Sep 9 09:31:02 EDT 2003

Hi,

after upgrading

from MD 2.35 / SA v2.55
  to MD 2.37 / SA v2.60-rc3-mss1

the $hits variable (used in mimedefang-filter) has now three digits after
the decimal point instead of one. Although I have big respect for
SpamAssassin's accuracy I think that are two digits too much. Especially
since I have the hits value integrated in the "Subject:"-headerline so
two characters less from the original subject are visible.

Any ideas how I can change that back to the old behaviour with one digit
after the decimal point?

Greetings

Jens

--
Dr. Jens Schleusener            T-Systems Solutions for Research GmbH
Tel: +49 551 709-2493           Bunsenstr.10